This quintessential route is ideal for travellers who are short on time and want to see all the highlights of India’s fantastic north. At an incredibly affordable price of $1705USD/$1345CAD per person this small group journey includes return airfare with United Airlines from New York to Delhi (Canadian Pricing includes airfare from Toronto to Delhi via Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airlines), 5 nights first class hotel accommodation, breakfast daily, airport transfers, entrance fees and guided sightseeing of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Tour Highlights include
• Guided tour of Old Delhi: where architecture, traditions and& bustling streets come together.
• Afternoon tour of Imperial Delhi (“new Delhi”) tours magnificent monuments including Qutab Minar and Humyun’s Tomb
• Visit the unconquered Agra Fort followed by a sunset tour of magnificent Taj Mahal, surely the most extravagant expression of love
• Fatehpur Sikri – the deserted red sandstone city built by Emperor Akbar as his capital in the late 16th Century
• Amber Fort – where a short elephant ride will take travellers to the entrance of the Fort like royal guests.
• Guided tour of the pink city, Jaipur and an authentic Riskshaw ride
Essential Golden Triangle